Shady Side and Vinegar Hill Farms

Photos provided by Ann & Joe Greising of Pine Bush

Joe's Grandparents are Joseph and Anna LeMaire Sr. and his parents are Joseph & Emily LeMaire

Old Stone Building in Crawford - unknown date and location


Shady Side Farm
Joseph and Anna LeMaire Sr owned Shady Side in 1910 - 1922
Later owned by Charlie Young
Em and a cousin in photo


Shady Side Farm
Owned by Jacobus Van Keuren in 1745
Long Porch added in 1955

Grandpa Lamaire with his first car

The old cemetery on Shady Side Farm (1910) (Young's property)
Pictured: Joseph Lamaire, William, & Emily (2 brothers and a sister)


Vinegar Hill Farm before dining room was added - 1909


Vinegar Hill Boarders


Vinegar Hill Farm
John, Joseph & Mary Greising (Dan McCann's mother)

Emily Lamaire - Joe Greising's Mother